i can’t believe it’s not an art installation: digital wallcovering by phoebe washburn.

October 21st, 2010 · 6 Comments

Wood Wall As Safari Vest by Phoebe Washburn

Detail.

OK,  so technically, it was an art installation. Artist Phoebe Washburn, who is known for creating industrial art installations collaborated with maharam on its new venture — Maharam Digital Projects. The result is a product line of  an digitally wall installations/wallpaper. In this case, an image of Ms. Washburn’s installation was photographed and turned into a digital print. I would kill for it! There’s a whole line of these wall installations — which you can view at Yellowtrace (where I found these images) — but this is my favorite!

Posted by: kimberly phillips · Tags: art · artists · design · interiors · photography · trends

• 1 Spectacles of Environments by Phoebe Washburn | Colossal // Oct 28, 2010 at 8:34 pm

[...] more great photos on flickr. (via the function key) But wait there's more… October 25, 2010 • [...]

• 2 Elena // Jul 5, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Hey, Tanya!Defy the World Tomatoes is a great title! Loved your review. Makes me want to read it!!I’ve had my eye on the Carolyn Jewel seeirs too. I think I have the first book in my TBR pile. (It’s so out of control I forget what books I’ve purchased!!)Our reading challenge post looks fantastic. Great job!! Have a wonderful weekend.

• 3 Spectacles of Environments by Phoebe Washburn | Culture Scribe // Aug 22, 2014 at 7:18 am

[...] them into what she calls “spectacles of environments.” Many more great photos on flickr. (via the function key) [...]

• 4 Anisha // Feb 23, 2015 at 6:27 am

By July 3, 2012 – 2:42 pmI comment when I like a post on a site or if I have sitmehong to add to the conversation. It is caused by the fire displayed in the post I browsed. And on this post Saturday Jan. 28 | Dhound. I was moved enough to drop a commenta response :-) I do have a few questions for you if you usually do not mind. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks come across like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Would you list every one of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

• 5 Jake // Mar 25, 2015 at 7:11 am

By July 3, 2012 – 10:52 pmThanks for your write-up. I would love to opinion that the first thing you will need to carry out is check if you relaly need fixing credit. To do that you simply must get your hands on a replica of your credit history. That should never be difficult, considering that the government makes it necessary that you are allowed to receive one absolutely free copy of your real credit report per year. You just have to request the right individuals. You can either find out from the website for the Federal Trade Commission or contact one of the main credit agencies right away.

• 6 Rahmad // Apr 26, 2015 at 2:41 am

By July 3, 2012 – 4:26 pmI’m writing to let you comreehpnd what a extraordinary discovery my cousine2€™s daughter had going by means of your web page. She realized lots of details, including how it really is like to have a great helping style to have certain individuals without troubles gain knowledge of numerous grueling matters. You really surpassed her expected results. Numerous thanks for giving the valuable, healthy, revealing as well as cool tips about that topic to Evelyn.