alexander girard and electra bicycles.

August 5th, 2009 · 7 Comments

121108_girard4_rect540

This morning a friend sent me a picture of the new Alexander Girard bicycle designed for Electra. She says her unborn son is encouraging her to add it to her baby shower registry, claming that he and mommy will look supppaaa fly a top its wheels. I agree! She came across the bike on Apartment Therapy, which was running a “Hot or Not” poll for the item. Hot or not!? Are you kidding me!? Totally, utterly hot! But I guess if you’re of the male persuasion, you might flinch at riding along on a bicycle painted with Dutch tulips and such. Oh well, I say ride on mama!

Posted by: kimberly phillips · Tags: design · fashion · street culture · travel · trends

• 1 alexander girard and electra bicycles. | thegraffik | Design and Illustration // Aug 9, 2009 at 9:11 pm

[…] From alexander girard and electra bicycles. […]

• 2 Chroma Lab // Sep 15, 2009 at 11:05 am

Agreed–why would you even have to ask? It’s awesome!

• 3 Judy // Sep 18, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Love it!!! My friend has a blue Electra Townie (with the white balloon tires) and she put the Ree of Life seat and handle grips on it–very cool.

• 4 Michel // Jul 13, 2014 at 4:57 am

roya joon didi oon tabi ra ke migoftam???? lieshkno barat tooye matn tag kardam .. in mobile ham kheili khoshgeleh heif ke shohareh ma bihoseleh ast!

• 5 Modesto // Feb 18, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Yea, We hope there isn’t a LONG delay. What do you have to go through? Well, liestn to our new podcast when it comes out lol We are going to talk all about it. Basically, theres just an application and fees, but there is an actual ATF interview as well. We should know something within 6 to 8 weeks. *crosses fingers* We are glad to be back recording too .hopefully it will get better than episode 23! Damn we were rusty! lol Thanks for liestning!

• 6 Amit // Mar 22, 2015 at 11:04 pm

OK, so now that Romney is now the official GOP noienme, is it wrong that I actually WANT Obama to win? What a fucking joke. The GOP and the Nation deserves what happens in the next 4 years. We need a LOZ podcast like now! We need to hear other people who are as pissed off as we are!

• 7 auto insurance // Apr 23, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Along with the whole thing which appears to be developing throughout this subject matter, all your opinions tend to be very radical. Even so, I appologize, but I can not subscribe to your entire suggestion, all be it stimulating none the less. It appears to me that your remarks are actually not entirely validated and in fact you are yourself not even totally convinced of the argument. In any case I did appreciate reading it.