mid-season refresher: hot nail polish for winter 2009.

January 26th, 2009 · 10 Comments

I don’t know about you, but lately I’ve been bummed out about the cold weather. Until this past weekend, I hadn’t even painted my nails for about two months! And while it’s been low maintenance, a fresh coat of paint can really do a lot to brighten one’s mood. Below I’ve put together a small collection of my favorite winter friendly nail colors. From a deep red-black to a mauvy-tan, these hues should tide you over until the first sign of spring.

winternails

Nails Inc. Savile Row, NARS Midnight Express, Attitude Perfect Peach Polish, Attitude Whisky Warmer Polish, China Glaze Recycle, Nails Inc. Belgrave Place

Posted by: kimberly phillips · Tags: fashion · trends

• 1 Xiomara // Jul 2, 2014 at 12:20 am

Hello! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work?
    I’m completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary
    every day. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my
    personal experience and thoughts online. Please let
    me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners.

Thankyou!

• 2 motorola two way radio rental // May 20, 2015 at 8:55 am

two way radio rental montreal
    two way radio rental cost
    two way radio rental philippines
    two way radio rental pretoria

Let’s say you’re receiving $2,000 30 days in rent on your properties.
    A luxury houseboat is like a grand RV which is used on water instead of on the motoring.
    Last, make sure you are growing what a lot.

two way radio rentals calgary
    two way radio rental atlanta ga
    two way radio rental brisbane
    two way radio rental washington dc

• 3 blog de psoriasis // May 26, 2015 at 5:04 am

Sufro psoriasis por 3 años y testado toda clase de
    formas de tratamiento con escaso tino

• 4 buy exotic fruits online india // May 29, 2015 at 12:24 pm

If not likelihood is that you are allergic to an oil in the
    citrus skins, to not the fruits themselves.

• 5 internet hastighed iphone // May 29, 2015 at 4:51 pm

The price can vary nyplace from $5 to $20 cost perr thousand with
    the vast ajority of internet radio reveals.

my site internet hastighed iphone

• 6 billig internet ohne mindestvertragslaufzeit // Jun 8, 2015 at 1:47 am

No need to have an energetic cellphone line, which
    may depart you open to undesirable cold calling from companies.

• 7 miracle slim supplement // Jun 15, 2015 at 5:54 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on attitude pefect
    peach polish. Regards

• 8 www.itokit.com // Jun 20, 2015 at 5:36 am

Ѕe recomienda ԛue estas gemas se iinviertan en constructores.

mƴ homepagе; trucos pɑra clash of clans iohone 5 –

• 9 Dewitt // Jun 25, 2015 at 1:17 am

Airplane or not, it will take your ambulance longer to reach you if they’re
    not centrally located.

• 10 SCM9 tandem skydive dubai - // Jul 13, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Also anybody who wants to skydive must have a medical to guantee that they are match enough to skydive.