kevin.murphy hair care products.

October 16th, 2008 · 6 Comments

kevin murphy hair care products
Kevin Murphy’s hair care products have the most beautiful, smartly designed packaging I’ve ever seen — the pastel-colored/earth-toned containers open at the bottom, which means no more hassle waiting for the last bit of conditioner to drop. But that’s not all. The products are all natural, no parabens and no sulfates. And the packaging is made from recycled material!

Oh, and did I mention the smell? Heavenly. I got my hair cut last week, and my stylist finished my coif with some of the products. If you’re Boston-based head to Shag Salon to get your hands on these goods.

Posted by: kimberly phillips · Tags: Boston · design

• 1 kate // Oct 16, 2008 at 5:25 pm

i love this stuff. 3 or 4 years ago, i went to a topshop fashion show and they put samples in the goodie bags. i tried to get it online but couldn’t find it. a few months ago, they got it at my salon and i was so happy! the hair resort smells like a day at the beach.

• 2 Paige // Oct 24, 2008 at 9:39 am

I have this stuff too and it’s really good.

• 3 Andre- Stylist-Toronto // Nov 9, 2008 at 11:51 am

As a hair stylist in cold, dry winter Toronto, and trends heading to natural /thermal , wavy & curly looks. with no weight or frizz.
    Kevin Murphy has been fantastic for my clientele.
    use it ,dig it.

• 4 Alex // Jan 10, 2009 at 4:04 am

Best part is that they also smell really good in your hair.

• 5 Tran // Aug 17, 2010 at 3:30 am

We are a distributor in VN. We are also interested in distribution Kevin murphy And I tried to contact them many time, But, there’re no replies. So, is there any one help me to know their contact, eg, email address, phone, address.
    Thanks

• 6 Katie Peterson // Jun 6, 2012 at 1:37 am

I don’t know, I’m not sold on the whole KM hype. I’ve tried the products and I think they’re quite average. It’s all packaging and that’s about it. Also very little content in the packaging so the products don’t last long!