Old school steez . . .

June 2nd, 2008 · 7 Comments

I don’t own an iPod. Well, OK, technically I do, but it’s a Shuffle, not a fancy-schmancy gadget with a touchscreen or anything. And, I’m kind of afraid to use it because it’s been sitting at the bottom of my gym bag for about a year, eek. But all personal asides aside, if I did happen to own an iPod, I would definitely rock out all summer long with this Boombox iPod dock by Lasonic.

It conjures visions of first grade, when I would strut around the playground with a Fisher Price tape deck on my shoulder, blasting Kylie Minogue’s “Locomotion,” and trying to start a dance train. Perhaps I watched too many episodes of KIDS Incorporated or the Mickey Mouse Club. Either way, Lasonic’s Boombox kicks my dinky Fisher Price ass. I can only imagine where I would be today if I would’ve had one back then . . .

Posted by: kimberly phillips · Tags: technology

• 1 terence // May 7, 2009 at 2:49 pm

wow i would love one of these

• 2 DesignBoston » Blog Archive » New Boston design blog: the function key // Jul 16, 2009 at 8:36 am

[…] tastes and aesthetics and what she would offer her public.” If she stocks things like this old-school boombox ipod dock, she’ll definitely have a hit on her […]

• 3 Ricardo // Jul 13, 2014 at 2:21 am

After exploring a hadnful of the articles on your web site, I trulyappreciate your way of writing a blog. I bookmarked it tomy bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.Please check out my website as well and let meknow how you feel.

• 4 Michael // Feb 22, 2015 at 3:38 am

Look for an apple reseller in your reiogn, (or apple store it self if it is available at your area), and ask them about that, they will give you Discount so you can buy and get some money for you.Also for some resellers, you can ask if you can take some goods from them, and put it in your store, and if you did not buy them in a period of time, you can return this good to them (but there is some conditions Between you and them like you may pay for them if you did not sell that and more.).but sure go to the reseller program, that’s way you will get stuff with less process that let you can sell them with a good prices and win some customers.

• 5 Deysita // Mar 28, 2015 at 9:22 am

Hi EasyETA. I just got back from trip and had a great time down under. I am the school teechar who contacted you in November. My kids and I had a great time and I thank you for working with us to provide visas at under 10 dollars. We had no trouble at airport and would recommend to others to use. Thanks!

• 6 life insurance quotes // Apr 23, 2015 at 6:09 pm

I am grateful for your post. I’d prefer to write my opinion that the tariff of car insurance varies from one plan to another, due to the fact there are so many different facets which contribute to the overall cost. For instance, the model and make of the auto will have a large bearing on the price. A reliable aged family auto will have a less expensive premium than the usual flashy performance car.

• 7 Emy // Apr 29, 2015 at 1:12 am

Fast service. Company was quick at fiixng an error I had made on my application, although it cost $2. Would use again if I return to Australia next year as it’s still cheaper and easy to use.